Employer: Northwest Hardwoods
Northwest Hardwoods is seeking talented young electricians to join our team across our western region. If you’re safety-oriented, reliable, have a positive can-do attitude, good work ethic, the ability to follow instructions, and are a team player that demonstrates initiative, then Northwest Hardwoods just might be the place for you!
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities to:
• Read/understand blueprints & schematics
• Understand/interpret National Electric Code (NEC)
• Install, configure, repair and maintain various brands of AC and DC electronic drives and soft starts
• Understand/interpret PLC and Ladder Logic
• Program and troubleshoot PLCs to include Allen Bradley (RSLogix 5/500/5000 and ControlLogix)
• Configure/calibrate a wide variety of sensors
• Understand/contribute to Preventive Maintenance practice
• Understand/troubleshoot industrial networks
• rk any shift, including Holidays and weekend work. Overtime is expected.
Northwest Hardwoods is the premier Hardwood Lumber producer in the industry serving the furniture, cabinet, molding and millwork segments worldwide. We operate manufacturing facilities throughout the United States.
Northwest Hardwoods offers a highly competitive compensation program that includes a profit-sharing plan and a comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, prescription and vision care coverage. Company paid life insurance, short term disability benefits, pre-tax Health Savings Account, 401(K) Retirement Plan with company match, paid vacation and paid holidays.
Candidates who meet these qualifications and want more information should submit inquiries or resumes to HR at email@example.com for consideration.
Northwest Hardwoods, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Person: Tim Livermore
Location: Longview, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $26 - $40 HR Depending on Experience