Employer: Kehl Farms, LLC.
Seeking an automotive mechanic to join our professional maintenance team. Ability to diagnose, service, repair and perform preventative maintenance in a timely manner. Must have experience with alternators, starters, wiring, lighting, fuel pumps, relays, etc. Need the ability to perform or we are willing to train the right person to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, diagnose, fine tune, and make safe and timely repairs to insure functional operation of a variety of equipment. Wage will be determined by skill set, experience, stability, and references.
- 1+ years of experience and/or mechanics degree is preferred
- Mechanic Certification is a plus
- Other training preferred: Mechanical Training, Electronic Diagnostics, and Safety Training are all a plus
- Ability to work independently without supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Need ambition, work ethic, and desire for production agriculture
Location: Central Washington
Salary Range: $0 - $60,000 DOE
Benefits: Health Insurance 100% / 25% Family + Retirement - 3% Match
To Apply: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Shelly Hanson
Location: Quincy/Central WA
Application Method: email
Base Pay: $0 - $60,000 DOE