Employer: Kehl Farms, LLC.
Seeking a Farm Maintenance Technician for a large diversified farm in central Washington. Employer is seeking an individual who is interested in mechanics and enjoys working on large equipment of all types to join their professional team. Need the ability to perform or we are willing to train the right person to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, diagnose, fine tune, and make safe and timely repairs to insure functional operation of a variety of equipment. Excellent opportunity for all levels of mechanically inclined individuals to grow your experience from diesel mechanic, other engine mechanics to taking care of and maintaining all types of equipment used from planting to harvest of potatoes, sweet corn, field peas, cereal grains, and even dry beans and onions! This is a large family operation that has a strong team to keep things running, but need to add some select individuals that want to come grow with them. They have an excellent shop, service trucks, and the right equipment to complete the task whether it is large or small. Wage will be determined by skill set, experience, stability, and references.
- 1+ years of experience and/or mechanics degree is preferred
- Mechanic Certification is a plus
- Other training preferred: Mechanical Training, Electronic Diagnostics, and Safety Training are all a plus
- Ability to work independently without supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Need ambition, work ethic, and desire for production agriculture
- Strong communications and record keeping skills
Location: Central Washington
Salary Range: $0 - $60000 DOE
Benefits: Health Insurance 100% / 25% Family + Retirement - 3% Match
To Apply: email
Contact Person: Shelly Hanson
Location: Quincy/Central WA
Application Method: eamail
Base Pay: $0 - $60000 DOE