Employer: Kehl Farms, LLC.
Seeking a Farm Mechanic for a large diversified farm in central Washington adding to their team. Employer is seeking an experienced combine/tractor mechanic to join their professional team. Need the ability to perform preventative maintenance, troubleshoot, diagnose, fine tune, and make safe and timely repairs to insure functional operation of a variety of equipment. Prefer to have a candidate that has experience with Diesel, but also will consider experience general mechanic as it comes to bearing, fabrication, equipment repair, or other skills sets. The hours are as any farm, busier during the spring planting and fall harvest seasons, but willing to work with your schedule. Wage will be determined on experience, stability, and references.
- 3+ years of experience and/or mechanics degree is preferred
- Mechanic Certification is a plus
- Other training preferred: Mechanical Training, Electronic Diagnostics, and Safety Training
- Ability to work independently without supervision, but also work as part of a team
- Strong communications and record keeping skills
Location: Central Washington
Salary Range: $0 - $75000 DOE
Benefits: Health Insurance 100% / 25% Family + Retirement - 3% Match
To Apply: email email@example.com
Contact Person: Shelly Hanson
Location: Quincy/Central WA
Application Method: email
Base Pay: $0 - $75000 DOE