Employer: DEL MONTE CORPORATION
Qualified candidates must have the following:
* 3- 5 years maintenance experience in an industrial setting or farm production. Preferably with experience with Oxbo corn and pea harvesters equipment.
* Welding skill with stainless (stick and wire feed), oxy-acetylene torch, and well versed in working with a range of manual and powered hand tools.
* Excellent maintenance skill and the ability to accurately access equipment repair needs on a range of production equipment and able to learn and adapt to new or unfamiliar equipment.
* Fully capable of reading and successfully utilizing instructions from equipment manuals, and providing guidance, training and leadership to junior mechanics in assigned department.
* Excellent understanding of safety requirements in a production/industrial setting.
* Working knowledge of motor controls, hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Fully capable of reading and communicating in English to grasp, apply, discuss and order technical information and parts from Corporate QA, Equipment Manuals, Vendors, etc.
* Actively applies preventive maintenance system using PC Software for record keeping, part ordering, inventory, and cost analysis.
* Must be able to work any shift and handle long working hours (up to 7 days per week) during harvest season.
*Must have a valid driver license and clean MVR.
* Good communications skills and experience supervising a small crew of mechanics.
Contact Person: Milagros Sandoval
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Email: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ