Employer: People For People
Do you have a passion to help strengthen your community by empowering people with opportunities to enrich their lives? If so People For People will be the perfect company for you.
People For People is looking for an Administrative Assistant for our Employment and Training Department who is a self-starter, team player, independent worker and has the ability to multi-task with strong organizational skills.
Essential Functions and Duties
• Support the Employment and Training Director with functions such as calendar, meetings, and events.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, and other documents.
• Conduct research, assemble and analyze data and information to prepare reports, grants, and documents.
• Maintains files and records.
• Assists in the development of Employment and Training program manuals.
• In conjunction with the Marketing Director, create and update department materials such as brochures, department
newsletter, flyers, and other printed materials.
• Coordinates department media including social media (website, Facebook, etc.)
• Assist in the development of department training program including scheduling trainers, tracking training received,
coordinating travel, etc.
• Assists with monitoring of participant files.
• Provide general support as needed throughout the Employment and Training Department.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Knowledge of office systems, record-keeping, and contract requirements.
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations for contract compliance.
• Strong oral and written skills.
• Knowledge and experience with providing service to diverse populations.
• Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations.
• Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference.
• Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Ability to multi-task and keep organized.
• Ability to communicate effectively with clients, volunteers, advocates and agency staff.
• Ability to plan, schedule and execute assigned tasks.
Educational/Work Experience Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience.
• Three years’ experience in program administration or combination of training and experience in a related field (experience
may substitute for education).
Location: Yakima, WA
Hours: M-F 8am-5pm
Please apply on our website at https://www.pfp.org/Careers/
Contact Person: Natasha Bradley
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: DOQ