Employer: Community Health of Central Washington
Are you looking for a work family; a place where you can make a difference in the lives of others? Community Health of Central Washington (CHCW) offers an opportunity to work in a culturally rich, diverse and rewarding healthcare environment!
We currently have an opening for a temporary Help Desk Technician I to join our IT Department; the position is expected to last approximately 4 – 6 months. This person will be responsible for providing Level 1 and Level 2 help desk support for desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software, repair and upgrade equipment, and work with vendors and resolve technical issues and train end users. Incumbent will provide excellent customer service and communication both in writing and verbally and they must be a team player.
Job duties include (but are not limited to):
• Supports end users and follows standard Help desk operating procedures; accurately logs and resolves all tickets using ticket tracking software
• Provides tier 1 and some tier 2 technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to Applications, follows documented troubleshooting procedures
• Responds to all high severity incidents, follows established procedures.
• Analyzes and responds to service requests for hardware, software, and user accounts, follows defined processes and documented requirements
• Administers approved access for user accounts and applies security policies for employees and vendors in Allscripts and other systems.
• Image machines and install software on production desktop devices.
• Responds to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone and electronically. Identifies and ensures situations requiring urgent attention are elevated. Escalate problems to appropriate technical resources, as needed.
• Installs, configures and provides ongoing support of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software.
• Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems relating to computing equipment, mobile devices and software.
• Trains end users on all equipment and software.
• Repairs and upgrades PC hardware and software.
• Participates with On-Call schedule.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
• Two (2) years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
• Current driver license and auto insurance required.
To apply, please submit an employment application and resume via our website. Our current job listings and full job descriptions may be found at http://chcw.org/jobs/
CHCW responds to community needs with innovation and collaboration to develop sustainable programs and services that drive health care equity. At CHCW we practice our culture of HEAT by being committed to a workplace that is Helpful, Encouraging, Accountable, and Team Oriented.
Contact Person: Heather Derby
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Resume