Founded in 2012 in Wenatchee, WA, Legwork is a business dedicated to creating innovative software solutions for the dental industry. Legwork provides a full suite of cloud-based patient engagement apps designed to enhance dental office efficiency and elevate the patient experience to foster practice growth. Legwork has office in Wenatchee and Seattle Washington.
Legwork is looking for a Software Implementation Specialist to join our Project Services Team in Wenatchee or Seattle, Washington. The ideal candidate will own and lead the overall implementation process for new customers and may assist in re-implementations for existing customers. The implementation process is a customer's first interaction with Legwork software and is a critical part of the onboarding process. This team works across the organization to ensure our customers experience happiness delivered from implementation through training and education all the way to the hand over to Customer Success.
To be successful in this role;
· You will lead the overall implementation experience and process for our new and existing customers for all our Legwork software products
· Partner with Project Manager to ensure customer project is delivered on time and within scope of defined project
· Understand our customer’s profile to enable you to build and configure new customer accounts in the Legwork product and through back-end administrative product tools
· Engage with our customers throughout product implementation process by advising new and existing customers of 'next steps' for their product implementation and onboarding services, including communication of project timelines
· Collect data and documents required for product implementation from customers
· Support additional product implementation activities as needed, including responding to miscellaneous customer queries
· Identify opportunities to improve overall customer experience through the NPS scores
· Identify and resolve any potential issues within the projects to alert the client and work toward a successful resolution.
· Document all progress, status, issues, and resolutions related to customer implementation
· This is a highly visible role with daily interaction with our customer base, it is imperative that you be dependable, reliable and consistent on a daily basis
· 1-2 years’ experience in a customer facing role within a SaaS organization
· Must be well spoken and have excellent communication skills
· Experience with CRM tools, HubSpot or Gainsight preferred
· Experience with technical product support, troubleshooting, or product implementation experience a plus, preferably for a SaaS or software provider
Legwork is dedicated to the health and safety of our employees, this position is working in an office environment and we are operating under strict COVID guidelines.
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Base Pay: $38,000.00 - $42,000.00 Salary/year