- About JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We shape the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. We have operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of over 92,000 individuals. We believe a diverse and inclusive culture is one where everyone succeeds. That’s why we’re committed to creating an environment where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential.
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we’ll let you in on a secret: there’s no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. JLL is a place where everyone can grow no matter how they identify or what background they bring with them. If you’re a leader of any level or experience and this job description resonates with you, let’s talk.
- What this job involves -
- Control the daily operation of all mechanical equipment in the physical plant and buildings
- Perform maintenance and repairs to the Mechanical, Plumbing, Structural, Furniture, Fire, Life Safety, and Control systems for the facility to - keep these systems up to applicable standards
- Maintains responsibility for preventative maintenance, purchasing and inventory control, contracted maintenance, general maintenance and technical proficiency
- Monitoring operation and maintaining refrigeration, water cooling and air conditioning equipment, boilers, heating, ventilating and hot water equipment, pumps, valves, piping and filters, other mechanical and electrical equipment
- Performs and/or completes all tenant service requests accurately and expediently.
- Formulates and implements the preventative maintenance program for the building.
- Performs preventative maintenance tasks in a timely manner.
- Monitors the quality and pricing of maintenance work performed by outside contractors.
- Be able to evaluate building systems to monitor and to improve performance to operate efficiently.
- Complies with all policies and procedures established for the building.
- Ability to work long hours occasionally and some weekends
- Periodically acts as the on-call engineer for the portfolio of office buildings.
- Actively participates in emergency response procedures, technical and safety training programs.
- Perform all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk long distances to cover property portfolio. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Sound like you?
- To apply you need to be -
- High school diploma or GED
- CFC Certification preferred
- Strong HVAC background; 5+ years
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in electrical, HVAC trade, including rooftop units
- Minimum of 4 years experience in backup systems (generator and UPS)
- Knowledge of maintenance and operation of building automation, water treatment and fire life safety systems
- Good interpersonal and a positive team attitude
- Familiarity with computers and operations and office automation applications, including Microsoft Office
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- What you can expect from us –
We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
Apply quoting reference REQ137415 at jll.com/careers.
Contact Person: Chad Herndon
Location: Quincy, WA
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: $28-37 HR