Employer: Yakima Chief Hops
Job Title: Business Systems Analyst I Department: Information Technology
Classification: Exempt/Salary Reports to: Business Systems Manager
1. Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent professional experience and at least one year of related experience troubleshooting and working with technically integrated systems.
2. Professional certifications related to application/software development strongly desired.
3. Working knowledge and 1-year experience with various report-writing mediums (Crystal Reports, Power BI, SSRS, web pages, etc.).
4. Basic understanding and introductory-level experience with coding in various languages, including SQL, C#, Visual Basic, HTML, XML and Java or TypeScript.
5. General understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning and how it’s utilized in the agriculture industry.
6. Familiarity with cloud-based environments.
7. Basic understanding of Web services.
8. Demonstrated breadth and depth of experience regarding data collection, analysis, reconciliation and a proven ability to document and report findings.
9. Warehouse Management System and inventory control experience desired.
10. A true team player who enjoys collaborating, learning from or teaching others in order to work towards personal goals while achieving company goals.
11. Driven self-starter who can collect user requirements, define scope objectives and create system specifications that drive implementations and modifications.
12. Basic understanding of network and database administration preferred.
13. Requires sound written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate effectively to a technical audience, a non-technical audience and C-level executives where interpreting and forecasting data might drive successful business ventures.
14. Ability to act as liaison between the user community, internal IT resources and external IT consultants effectively and in a timely manner.
15. Dynamically research, create and document ERP and WMS standard operating procedures.
16. Strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking needed for timely resolution of IS issues.
17. Demonstrate a powerful sense of internal customer service and strong work ethic to
positively contribute to the company’s mission and vision.
This position’s primary purpose is to leverage the company’s information technology resources in the most efficient manner possible, thereby optimizing the productivity of all users and enabling management to make timely, accurate and informed decisions in all things related to the enterprise resource planning software.
Assist VP of Information Technology and Business Systems Manager with scoping of projects aimed at achieving corporate objectives. Oversee design and administration of such projects, and coordinate with
26-102 LG 2021-03MAR-12 v4
IT team to deploy them. Maintain and troubleshoot an array of software platforms including, but not limited to, WMS, ERP, CRM, ECOM and Power BI. Support fellow IT department personnel’s endeavors to facilitate resolutions to internal and external customer needs and converting data into information. Supervise activities of vendors engaged in WMS and ERP-related projects. Help coordinate activities with others in the department when further direction is necessary to ensure forward progress and a comprehensive, consistent approach.
1. Reviews, analyzes and evaluates users needs to create systems solutions that support overall business strategies.
2. Analyzes manufacturing production, inventory control, distribution, financial impact, and contract organization to ensure accuracy and internal user satisfaction.
3. Tracks and documents all changes to functional and business systems.
4. Monitors and documents problems, revisions and solutions requests.
5. Leverages a variety of reporting mediums (e.g. reports, dashboards, web pages, etc.) to facilitate the conversion of data into information.
6. Assists in communication with third parties employed to enhance the company’s
information systems and meet project objectives.
7. Assists management with guiding the activities of others in the department that ensures their continued forward progress, and that their efforts are unified and consistent with corporate and department goals.
8. Recommends and pursues continuing education within area of responsibility.
9. Remains vigilant and innovative in the pursuit and presentation of process improvement and enhanced efficiency without workarounds.
10. Maintain sanitary and safe work environment and follow safety requirements.
11. May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
12. Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
13. Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
14. Must adhere to all company policies.
15. Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
16. Follow all SOPs in a given area.
17. Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have reviewed the requirements of the above-mentioned job duties and acknowledge that I can perform these duties and will do so to the best of my ability.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=26474&clientkey=D51E9348512510B87E83CE86A406F2E8
Base Pay: DOQ