Employer: Energy Northwest
Job Title: Wind Generation Technician (Job ID 6547)
Location: Energy Northwest
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Maintenance technician to perform routine repetitive maintenance service work and troubleshooting under general supervision. Individuals are expected to successfully complete company related training and OJT/OJE in order to perform routine periodic service functions for wind turbine periodic maintenance. Successful candidates are expected to be capable of performing the following: troubleshooting, routine repetitive type maintenance functions, such as greasing components, replacing auto grease canisters, grease cleanup, replacing oil filters, general torqueing, etc. Assigned tasks also include general housekeeping, materials stocking, and general support functions. Employees must fill out work order forms to document work and materials used. Must be prepared to work weekends or overtime as required. Employees work frequently in the wind turbines and are required to be physically fit and able to frequently climb ladders of 260 feet. Travel may be necessary to perform service support functions at other generation and industrial facilities.
• Implement routine service functions of a repetitive nature including component greasing and grease cleanup. This includes replacement of auto-grease canisters, oil filters, etc.
• Replace equipment cabinet filters, lubricating, and hydraulic oil filters.
• Provide general facility building, shop, tools, and equipment cleanup.
• Perform general functions as assigned in support of qualified wind turbine technician.
• Implement general torqueing of structural nuts and bolts.
• Maintain facilities and surrounding grounds at the equipment site.
• Complete maintenance work order sheets to document maintenance work performed.
• Perform miscellaneous troubleshooting on wind turbine.
• Individuals may be assigned to drive forklift for purposes of pallet receiving or snow removal.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Requires a high school diploma or GED and two years’ experience working on wind turbines or power plant maintenance. Completion of a 2-year trade school related to wind turbines or electrical and instrumentation can be substituted for experience. Completion of a six-month trade school related to wind turbines or electrical and instrumentation must be accompanied by one year of experience. Must maintain a valid Washington State driver’s license.
PAY RATE: This is a bargaining unit position and the pay rate is $31.38 per hour.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate due to race, color, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, veteran status or on the basis of disability.
Location: Richland, WA
Application Method: Online: https://access.energy-northwest.com/psp/HR92PRODX/EMPLOYEE/ENW_EXT_RECRUIT/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1&JobOpeningId=6547&PostingSeq=1&HRS_SOURCE_ID=1040
Base Pay: $31.38 HR