Employer: Yakima Automotive
Yakima Automotive - Call the Employer
We are looking to add the following to our team:
Automotive Technician with current ASEs
This position requires the ability to diagnosis, repair and maintain passenger, light and medium duty vehicles. The Technician is responsible for determining cause and correction of vehicle concerns as well as performing routine maintenance, part removal, installation, mechanical adjustments, and documentation of all work performed.
Significant Activities & Deliverables:
- Use diagnostic aids, training, experience and manuals to maintain or determine cause and needed correction of customer concern as stated on repair order
- Use various tools, parts and equipment to maintain vehicle
- Operate vehicles to verify concerns and repairs
- Provide and maintain an assortment of hand tools
- Use multiple different computers and/or software in day to day operations to complete various duties
- Other duties as assigned
- Work closely with other technicians.
- Typical work week is Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm with occasional overtime as determined by work flow. Reports to Service Advisor.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Role can be physically demanding; must be able to raise arms above head and stand for long periods of time
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively and efficiently with minimal supervision
- Valid Driver’s license
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Able to Multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills
- Basic Computer skills
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Auto Service Technician: 5+ years
Required license or certification:
- Current ASEs
- Diesel and Hybrid Certified preferred
Salary: $17.00 to $30.00 / hour
Job Type: Full-time
Job location: Yakima, WA
Who you will chat with: Nathan Griffin
Call Nathan to schedule in person interview
Where is the apply button?
The employer chose to begin the process with a phone call. If interested, please call them during the date and time they provided.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://directtointerview.indeed.com/phone/305879/
Base Pay: $17 to $30 HR