Employer: McCurley Integrity Chevrolet
We are currently accepting applications for entry level express lube technician for our Mercedes-Benz location.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Competitive pay with bonuses, spiffs and other incentives.
- Paid McCurley Uniforms
- Medical, dental, vision, life, short term and long-term disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Use of our State-of-the-Art Equipment and shop facilities
- Paid continuing education in your field
- Promotion from within
- Paid holiday, vacation and sick days
- Referral bonuses
- Employee discounts on automobiles, parts and service at all McCurley locations
- Accuracy – Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Active Listening – Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Customer Oriented – Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Honest/Integrity – Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- Must be 18, have a valid driver’s license, clean MVR record and pre-employment drug screening.
Functions of the McCurley Technician
- Examine vehicle and discuss with, service advisor, or service manager the nature and extent of damage of malfunction.
- Perform light duty maintenance, such as full circle inspection, lube oil, filters. miss filters, and tire rotations
- Reline and adjust brakes, align front ends, and repair or replace shock absorbers.
- Replace and adjust headlights and install and repair accessories such as radios, heaters, mirrors and windshield wipers.
- Works in a cooperative and professional manner with all personnel.
- Conform to the company’s policy on non-discrimination and harassment.
- Treat all members of the public in a courteous and non-discriminatory manner and maintain a professional demeanor while on the job.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Vehicles driven or moved as part of job: a customer’s automobile engine start-up and short test drives as required.
- Conform to the company’s policies on non-discrimination and harassment, and work in a cooperative and positive manner with all personnel.
- Properly uses all personal protective equipment required—Safety equipment provided by the business includes hearing protection, face shield/clear goggles/welding goggles, respirators/face masks, leather topped, rubber soled shoes.
- Please complete the attached applciation
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/q-Mccurley-Integrity-Dealerships-l-Pasco,-WA-jobs.html?vjk=4f5d1514ba508649
Base Pay: DOQ with excellent benefits