Employer: Airway Servcies Inc.
Entry Level - Traveling Wind Technician - United States
Airway Services Inc.
Salary: $18 - $20 an hour
Job Type: Full-time
Number of hires for this role
On-going need to fill this role
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Full Job Description
As a Wind Technician you will perform preventative maintenance, repairs, and troubleshooting on a Wind Turbine. This is a 100% travel role, for work to be done across the United States.
About Airway Services:
Airway Services is a full-service provider of on-demand technical staffing, project management and operations, and maintenance for utility-scale wind energy projects. Our team of knowledgeable and experienced technicians is committed to providing the highest standard of service to the growing wind industry.
- Provide the highest quality standard
- Do the job correctly the first time
- Safety is EVERYONE’S responsibility
- Solid foundation in superior safety and quality procedures
- Willing to travel, 100%
- Not afraid of working from heights
- 1 year minimum of mechanical experience
- 1 year minimum of electrical experience
- General knowledge of hand and power tools and use of tools
- Good problem-solving skills
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Healthcare: Airway Services offers competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage options through Blue Cross Blue Shield for Airway team members and their eligible family members.
- Financial Protection: Life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability are offered to team members.
- Compensation: We like to reward Airway team members for their hard work and commitment to our company. Airway has a competitive pay structure that offers team members room to grow. We conduct annual compensation reviews to ensure Airway team members are receiving compensation commensurate with their performance.
- Vacation (PTO): Everyone needs some time offer from work to take care of personal business, enjoy a well-earned vacation, or just unwind from the demands of everyday life. At Airway, we offer Paid Time Off benefits.
- Work Attire Program: Airway Services recognizes the importance of helping all team members acquire the proper apparel and equipment to create a safe workplace. We provide uniforms and personal protective equipment to all Airway team members.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Education: High school or equivalent (Required)
Mechanical: 1 year (Preferred)
Electrical: 1 year (Preferred)
License/Certification: Driver's License (Required)
Willingness To Travel: 100% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Typical start time: 7AM
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No
Location: United States
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Electrical&l=Spokane%2C%20WA&start=10&advn=367268727295404&vjk=03816f95cc21b3d2
Base Pay: $18 - $20 HR