Employer: Raptor Rooter & Plumbing LLC
Raptor Rooter & Plumbing LLC
We are looking to add the following to our team: Apprentice Plumber
Raptor Rooter & Plumbing LLC is fast-growing, locally-owned company that holds licenses in both Washington and Idaho. We are looking for plumbing apprentices for both service and construction plumbing projects.
We offer the following benefits:
- Competitive Wages. Pay DOE
- Health, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Retirement options
- Overtime opportunities
For inquiries, please contact Sarah at 509-413-1580
- Handling a variety of plumbing emergencies efficiently and professionally
- Assembling and installing pipes, drainage systems, sinks, and toilets.
- Testing systems for leaks and other problems.
- Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipeline systems.
- Work alongside electricians, construction workers, and other professionals.
- Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems.
- Proving time and cost estimates before starting a job.
- Preforming inspections and providing advice to homeowners, contractors, etc.
- Selecting the most cost-effective, quality products for installation and repair.
- Communicating effectively with clients, especially when a job is taking longer than expected.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Obeying health and safety codes at all times.
- Previous experience in plumbing preferred, or previous experience in maintenance, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Comfortable with using computers, tablets, phone applications
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
$14.00 to $25.00 / hour
Who you will chat with:
Where is the apply button?
The employer chose to begin the process with a phone call. If interested, please call them during the date and time they provided.
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Online: https://directtointerview.indeed.com/phone/286062/
Base Pay: $14 - $25 HR