The Delivery Driver plays a critical role in the day-to-day operations, while interacting with customers, Sales Representatives, and Merchandisers daily to meet the expectations of the business. They are responsible for delivering, unloading and checking in the product to customers each day.
Our Drivers are the face of the Company and must provide top notch customer service.
- Drive assigned route, delivering Company's products in a safe, timely and professional manner
- Unload and load, check in and service product to meet customers' needs and expectations
- Rotate all Company's product according to Company standards
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative and team-oriented relationships with co-workers, supervisors, managers and others you come into contact with throughout your job
- Adhere to and follow all Company policies, procedures and governmental regulations
- Adhere to all state liquor laws and regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to all assigned accounts
- Work with sales team members on a continual basis to support and evaluate customer's needs
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with those of the Company's Core Values at all times
- Complete all other tasks or projects as assigned Key Competencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to resolve conflict
- Effective organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently while managing multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to drive commercial truck Work Environment This job operates indoors and outdoors.
-Lift/carry and push/pull 35 lbs. repetitively, moving kegs up to 165 lbs.
- High school diploma or GED
- Commercial Driver License (CDL) Tanker endorsement and hazmat
- Maintain valid driver's license with acceptable driving record and current certification
- Minimum of 21 years of age Preferred Education and Experience
- Six (6) months previous driving experience
Location: Mabton, WA
Application Method: Online: https://biogro.isolvedhire.com/jobs/155012.html
Base Pay: DOQ