Employer: Stephens Metal Products, Inc.
Stephens Metal Products, Inc. - Yakima, WA
Posted: 1/27/2021 - Expires: 4/27/2021
Job ID: 223891119
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fabricates, joins, and/or repairs equipment, make fixtures and various types of metal objects and structures using oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, MIG and TIG welding techniques at a proficient level.
- Analyzes plans, drawings, work samples, specifications, and work orders to determine work requirements and sequence of welding assignments.
- Read weld symbols.
- High School diploma preferred, but not required.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Knowledge of applicable codes.
- Able to read and interpret production drawings and technical work instructions.
- Knowledge of welding techniques, (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG, MIG), tools and equipment.
- Skills in the fabrication, joining and repair of a variety of metal objects, equipment, fixtures and structures.
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://seeker.worksourcewa.com/jobview/GetJob.aspx?JobID=223891119&JobTitle=Welder&isjs=2&q=Construction&where=Yakima%2c+Washington&rad_units=miles&pp=25&nosal=true&vw=b&setype=2&jsrdt=29%2f08%2f2021+09%3a29%3a55&pade=&jpt=1
Base Pay: DOQ