Employer: Campbell & Company
Location: Pasco, WA, WA
Department: Parts runner
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Entry Level
WHO WE ARE:
Campbell & Company is an award winning, family oriented, and employee powered company. The most important strength of Campbell & Company is the people who work here. We have a staff of 200 employees and are pleased to have 25 employees who have been with the company for more than 10 years.
THE BIG TASK:
Our company is continually growing and changing. We need highly motivated, positive individuals who are looking to invest in their career to come be a part of our team. If you are eager to grow in your career, love who you work with, and to be a part of best people in the business, then apply now!
KEY SUB TASKS:
- Ensure a company wide commitment to safety, quality, and teamwork.
- Organize Parts for daily deliveries
- Ensure quantities and stock are accurate
- Perform typical warehouse duties
- Building maintanence
- Safely deliver parts
- Help with labor to remove old equipment and stage new equipment
- Abide by all Campbell and Company procedures, policies, and systems.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
- High School diploma or GED
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Willingness to learn about the industry
WHAT WE OFFER
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Year Round.
- Medical Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Leave
- Vision Service Plan Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Program
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Online: https://trustcampbell.com/careers/
Base Pay: DOQ