Become part of our team as a Systems Integration Engineer in Hillsboro, OR, who is excited about working on projects that enable our clients’ businesses to operate successfully. You should have a desire to grow professionally and technically with each new project. You’ll be part of a fast-paced team focused on designing building systems, complex facilities, data centers, and similar state of the art structures.
With your technical background, you will work with a team of engineers to create, design, and improve system controls.
You will work in a team environment along with engineers and project managers to solve complex systems integration solutions in a timely and satisfactory manner. You will be providing support on system integration projects and new upgrades, developing PLC code, producing SCADA graphics, and interacting with clients and trade contractors.
Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and extreme organizational skills and we’ll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you – so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
• Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
• At least 4 years of experience with Allen Bradley ControlLogix RSLogix 5000 programming experience.
• CIMPLICITY, iFix, Wonderware or FactoryTalk configuration experience.
• PLC programming, testing and plant commissioning experience in with process control systems in critical plant environments.
• Demonstrated strong communication and interpersonal skills with coworkers and clients.
Ideally, you will also have:
• Experience in various aspects of industrial automation, instrumentation, electrical power and building automation system design.
• Certified Automation Professional (CAP).
• Electronics Industry experience
Contact Person: John M. Beaudry
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Method: Online: https://careers.jacobs.com/job/12360729/systems-integration-engineer-portland-or/
Base Pay: DOQ