Aerotek is hiring for Mechanical service Techs to assist with the installation of preassembled machinery into various pack houses throughout Washington. Welding experience is a must, will be working with stainless and mild steel.
This candidate will be expected to utilize blueprints, layout parts and perform mechanical installation.
This position requires extensive travel to various Pack-houses and will be in hotels Monday-Friday when on new projects. Must be comfortable working 60+ hour work weeks for long periods at a time.
Mechanical installation of fruit and vegetable packing house equipment
• Must be proficient with a tape measure, blueprints and have a willingness to learn
• Knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems
• Will need basic hand and power tools to secure nuts and bolts
• Will utilize MIG and TIG welder to help with installations of machinery
• Able to read blueprints and work in a team atmosphere
• Electrical/electronics knowledge is a bonus
• Able to lift to 50lbs
• 1 Year of Maintenance/assembly experience
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Understanding of gear boxes and motors
• Experience with packaging equipment
Brief description of the equipment being assembled:
Service techs will assemble machinery on site and troubleshoot
• Belt conveyors
• Bin dumping equipment
• Fruit sizers
Contact Person: Taylar Wilson
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $16-$21/hr. DOE