Employer: Sims Manufacturing
Sims manufacturing located in Yakima Washington has been building state of the art automated packaging machinery since 1969. We have immediate openings for additional personnel to assemble, install and service various types of automated packaging machinery. Please visit our web site at www.simsmfg.com to learn more about our products.
• Assemble various types of automated Apple packing
• Install Equipment at customers location.
• Provide operator training and follow up service.
• Assemble various types of automated packaging machinery according to schematic instruction.
• High school or GED diploma required.
• High aptitude to learn.
• Dependable strong work ethic.
• Proficient with common shop hand and power tools.
• basic electrical knowledge of PLC controlled equipment, AC/DC, relays, switches, power supplies, VFD, contactors and motors.
• Ability to read Cad,Solid works drawings and BOM.
• Basic knowledge of pneumatics.
• Ability to trouble shoot electrical and mechanical problems.
• computer literate and must be able to travel.
• strong verbal and written skills and must be able to lift at least 50 pounds.
• valid US driver's licence. (clean driving record)
• US citizen or permanent resedent.
• Any basic metal fabrication skills are a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
• Dental Insurance
• Health Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Retirement Plan
• Vision Insurance
• 8 Hour Shift
• Monday to Friday
• On Call
Additional Compensation: Bonuses
Pay Frequency: Weekly
This Job Is: A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
Benefit Conditions: Only full-time employees eligible
Work Remotely: No
Applicants can email at MPepper@simsmfg.com, or apply in person at 134 north 1st ave Yakima 98901.
Contact Person: Mike Pepper
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Applicants can email at MPepper@simsmfg.com, or apply in person at 134 north 1st ave Yakima 98901.
Base Pay: $18.00 - $24.00 per hour