Siemen Smart Infrastructure
Entry Level System Specialist – Tri-Cities
Smart Buildings/Automation – HVAC/DDC Controls
Watch this video about Siemens Smart Infrastructures & catch our excitement!:
Who designs your future? You do…
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens!
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Building automation is the centralized control of a building's heating, ventilation, air conditioning, lighting, and other systems through a building management system or building automation system (BAS). The objectives of building automation are improved occupant comfort, efficient operation of building systems, reduction in energy consumption and operating costs, and improved life cycle of utilities. This entry-level position assists with building automation system startup, ensuring that all systems and components are designed, installed, tested, operated, and maintained according to the operational requirements of the customer. The right candidate will work well with others, take ownership, be a team player, and act with integrity. This position reports to the local Supervisor and takes direction from a mentor and Lead Technician.
How you will contribute…
• Assist with commissioning new Distributed Digital Control System on construction sites. Commissioning is ensuring all systems and components are functioning as required.
• Document commissioning details; communicate deficiencies and progress.
• Plan work with mentor, Lead Technician, and Team Leader.
• Complete commissioning within planned timelines.
• Submit accurate time-keeping daily and expenses weekly.
• Work overtime when needed.
• This position will require 40% to 60% travel during the week to the Tri-Cities area.
What you will bring to the team…
• Proven electro-mechanical aptitude (based on previous experience and/or education) and user PC/software skills
• Ability to read/understand design and construction documents, with good verbal/written English communication skills
• Ability to work in a variety of circumstances, including climbing ladders, scaffolds, and high-lift equipment; working in ducts, crawl spaces, roofs, basements, above ceilings, and in outside/inside/heat/cold/day/night conditions
• Must be able to differentiate types/colors of wire
• Must be able to use hand tools, laptop, email, smartphone, and tablet
• Must be able to carry and move equipment and tools weighing up to 75 pounds unassisted
• Ability to work in a team environment providing dedicated support to our customers
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States
• Must possess a valid driver's license with limited violations
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Location: Tri-Cities, WA area
Application Method: Online: https://jobs.siemens.com/jobs?keywords=Entry%20Level%20System%20Specialist%20%E2%80%93%20Tri-Cities%20&sortBy=relevance&page=1
Base Pay: DOQ