Employer: Control Components NW
Manufacturers’ Sales Representative
Control Components NW currently has an opening for a Manufacturers’ Sales Representative in the Spokane region covering E. WA, N. ID, and W. MT along the I-90 corridor. New hire will be responsible for managing and growing the company’s sales within an existing territory.
Primary duties include:
- Working with existing customer accounts to maintain current business and facilitate growth.
- Develop new business by identifying and calling on new accounts
- Working with customers to evaluate their automation needs and propose solutions
- Manage relationships with distribution channel partners to promote increased sales.
- Presenting/demonstrating new products to customers
- Develop and strengthen relationships with Manufacturers, channel partners, OEM’s and customers to foster territory growth.
The successful applicant should have verifiable sales ability and demonstrate a technical aptitude. Experience with general industrial automation products/markets and applicable training. Competitive base salary plus sales commissions, retirement benefits, group health coverage, auto/mileage reimbursement and expenses are included.
Control Components NW is headquartered in Battle Ground WA. Our team is strategically located throughout the Pacific NW region, willing to provide engineering assistance, technical support to Alaska, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, & Washington. Our sales staff is supported by teams of well-trained factory application engineers enabling us to provide solutions to complex automation applications. Our focus is on OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers), manufacturing facilities, and automation integrators. Our product offerings include: AC/DC Sensors, Connectivity, DC Power, Ethernet Solutions, Lighting & Indication, Machine Interface, Machine Safety, Machine Vision, RFID, Wireless & Cellular, and more.
Company's website: www.ccnw.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depends on experience, typically $50,400.00 + Commission per year
- IRA & IRA matching
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid time off
Education: Associate or Bachelor's related to Automation or Technology
Experience: 1-3 Years preferred, but not required. Sales Experience beneficial.
Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply and only full-time employees are eligible
Contact Person: Ron Reeves
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Resume
Base Pay: Depends on experience, typically $50,400.00 + Commission per year