Employer: Market Equipment
HR Administrator (Requisition ID: 1025) - Spokane, WA
We're looking for a fresh graduate ready for an HR role! The Human Resource Administrator will provide professional level HR services to employees on a wide variety of sensitive, complex, and critical HR issues. Also responsible for tasks involved in processing payroll in Washington, Montana, Idaho, and Oregon. The duties include reviewing daily time entry, calculating wages, managing withholdings and deductions, and ensuring employees receive pay on time. The ideal candidate can adapt to change and process improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Own and process multi-state, bi-weekly payroll for 85+ employees and growing.
- Compile and verify timekeeping information for all employees.
- Calculate bonuses and commissions when appropriate.
- Process new employees, promotions, and terminations.
- Maintain and updating employee records.
- Prepare periodic reports.
- Process 401(k) and HSA employee contributions after each payroll run, including sending employee data to the providers and notification to accounts payable specialist.
- Job posting and candidate screening.
- Arranging travel and per diem and processing expenses.
- Sending weekly company-wide communication emails.
- Office administration duties as needed, such as ordering supplies.
- Screening incoming resumes and calling applicants for interview scheduling.
- Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office products Excel and Word.
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Integrity and discretion of utmost importance.
- 1+ year of HR experience.
- Experience with ADP or other HRIS systems.
- Good understanding of labor laws.
- Experience working in construction environment.
Market Equipment Benefits:
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time, and profit sharing and 401k.
Market Equipment is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws.
If you need accommodations as part the employment process, please contact Human Resources.
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=1312c8c6-ee0c-4e83-a2b7-3b004c681762&ccId=19000101_000001&type=MP&lang=en_US
Base Pay: DOQ