Employer: Del Monte
Maintenance Mechanic #21-815
Harvester Maintenance Mechanic
Qualified candidates must have the following:
* 3- 5 years maintenance experience in an industrial setting or farm production. Preferably with experience with Oxbo corn and pea harvesters equipment.
* Welding skill with stainless (stick and wire feed), oxy-acetylene torch, and well versed in working with a range of manual and powered hand tools.
* Excellent maintenance skill and the ability to accurately access equipment repair needs on a range of production equipment and able to learn and adapt to new or unfamiliar equipment.
* Fully capable of reading and successfully utilizing instructions from equipment manuals, and providing guidance, training and leadership to junior mechanics in assigned department.
* Excellent understanding of safety requirements in a production/industrial setting.
* Working knowledge of motor controls, hydraulics and pneumatics.
* Fully capable of reading and communicating in English to grasp, apply, discuss and order technical information and parts from Corporate QA, Equipment Manuals, Vendors, etc.
* Actively applies preventive maintenance system using PC Software for record keeping, part ordering, inventory, and cost analysis.
* Must be able to work any shift and handle long working hours (up to 7 days per week) during harvest season.
*Must have a valid driver license and clean MVR.
* Good communications skills and able to deal with vendors, clients, etc.
* Must have own tools adequate to perform job duties.
Competitive hourly rate
Comprehensive benefits package
Pre-Employment Requirements involve a Full Background check to include a drug screen.
Del Monte Foods, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Please be advised that your application is not complete until you fill out, sign, and submit an Application for Employment for a specific position for which Del Monte Foods, Inc. is actively recruiting. Your application must reflect that you possess the required qualifications for the position.
Location: Toppenish, WA
Application Method: Online" https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/public/RTI.home?c=2157813&d=External#/
Base Pay: DOQ