Employer: GallatinAIR, LLC.
Seeking an Air Purification Solution Assembly Manager to oversee final assembly of our commercial air purifications solutions manufactured in Yakima, WA. GallatinAIR, LLC. is a rapidly growing company to provides portable commercial air purification products across the United States and we are looking for a manager to oversee a new production facility in Yakima, WA. This is a great opportunity for individuals who want apply their HVAC technical skills in manufacturing a product line of commercial air purification products.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Assist in design and setup of new production facility
• Develop and refine assembly procedures
• Oversee and maintain component inventory
• Oversee and maintain final product shipping
• Work directly with main component suppliers to ensure quality and component inventory levels
• Oversee production scheduling
• Manage daily operations to ensure daily productivity goals are met
• Oversee and monitor daily employee performance
• Drive a culture of accountability and ownership
• Identify barriers and bottlenecks to drive improvement.
• Conduct continuous improvement efforts to maximize efficiency, improve quality and reduce cost/waste.
• Provide ongoing training, coaching and development of small workforce
• Communicate across various departments and at all levels within an organization.
• Maintain a clean and safe working environment to enforce necessary compliance and protocols.
• Supervisory or management experience with Manufacturing
• Experience in setting up and maintaining product assembly line
• Experience in final assembly that requires knowledge of wiring and electronics
• Experience managing teams of 3+ employees
• $45,000+/year depending on experience
• Healthcare, Dental insurance Available
• Production Bonuses
Contact Person: Tregg Farmer
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $45k+/year depending on experience