Employer: Bath Planet
Kennewick, WA - Part Time to Full Time
Bath Planet is one of the fastest growing brands in the acrylic bath remodeling industry. We are looking for quality people to join our winning team. Our goal is simple, to beautify bathrooms across North America by manufacturing and installing attractive, durable and maintenance-free bath remodeling fixtures. Thereby, we enrich the lives of those we touch.
The Office Administrator ensures that administrative matters within are carried out smoothly. Taking direction from leadership, the Office Administrator interfaces with all aspects of the business - with finance, human resources, operations, sales, marketing and the owner. The Office Administrator coordinates office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies. Operating in a fast-paced office environment, this individual possesses exemplary interpersonal skills allowing for satisfactory resolution on a multitude of administrative matters.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of social media strategy.
- Assist in coordinating company events and functions.
- Compile monthly sales sheet and ensure all tax charged is correct
- Manage labor spreadsheets and installers hours.
- Addressing follow-up phone calls and emails from installs.
- Process monthly salesperson commissions.
- Compile monthly deposit sheet.
- Deposit all incoming checks and tract accordingly.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail (e.g., USPS, UPS, FedEx).
- Manage subcontractor’s insurance - liability and workers compensation coverage.
- Order office supplies.
- Take and transcribe minutes of bi-company meetings.
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Excellent organizational and leadership capabilities.
- Attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- Flexible in approach with others.
- Thick-skinned (i.e., not prone to take things personally)
- Steady and patient work style.
- Above average mathematical skills.
- This position operates in a professional work environment.
- This position routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers and smartphones.
Physical Demands: Minimal bending, sitting, and lifting.
Required education and experience:
- High school degree.
- One year of demonstrable work experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- High proficiency in MS Office.
Preferred education and experience:
- Associates degree in business or closely related field from a regionally or nationally accredited institution.
- Proficiency with Team Design.
- Experience in finance and/or human resources within an organization.
- Experience with Home Improvement Remodeling industry.
Job Type: Part Time / Full-time
Salary: Compensation is negotiable and dependent on your experience, competence and ability.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Kennewick, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.bathplanet.com/careers/
Base Pay: DOQ