I&C Commissioning Technician - Hillsboro, OR
Job Type: Full-time
I&C Commissioning Technician
Your Job Purpose:
As an I&C Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a global facility in Hillsboro, Oregon.
The I&C Commissioning Technician will participate as a member of the project team working with the client I&C System Owners to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce
Your Job Responsibilities:
· De-installation of field devices, de-termination, and re-termination of associated I/O per Point Management Database
· Taking PLCs in and out of service and commissioning.
· Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
· Provide QA/QC on PLC Panels and field devices.
· Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and instrument installations per design documents.
· Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of client.
· Inspect for quality of completed PLC panel hardware and instrumentation installations.
· Calibration on various instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, Level, Control Valves)
· The successful candidate will have time served I&C trades experience or a diploma in I&C Engineering plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience
· Understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
· Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s and SOO’s.
· Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation standpoint.
· Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
· Shall have experience with all types of instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation, calibrations, and application.
· Health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision Coverage
· Paid Time Off
· Parental leave
· Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
· Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
· Employee discounts
· Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this I&C Commissioning Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 781 539 5250
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States (Required)
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Method: Online: https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=Instrumentation&l=Vancouver&fromage=7&advn=3433624816338267&vjk=0c3fb11d43394a34
Base Pay: DOQ