Engineer 1 - Customer - Seattle, WA
An engineer 1 is part of a key team of Nordstrom Technology professionals that applies scientific, mathematical and social principles to design, build, and maintain technology products, devices, systems and solutions. These technology products and solutions provide amazing customer experiences while meeting the needs of the business. The scope, responsibility and accountability is at the function level.
A day in the life…
- Contributes to design, collaborates with local team and has scope/accountability
- Tests all scenarios and conforms to quality standards
- Measures and understand local scope
- Conforms to secure coding practices and secure system fundamentals
- Displays knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals related to own work
You own this if you have…
- Familiarity with basics of instrumentation
- Relevant practice-specific certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience in engineering or related field (preferred), may be recent grad
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
A few more important points...
- The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
- Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
- Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
© 2020 Nordstrom, Inc.
Current Nordstrom employees: To apply, log into Workday, click the Careers button and then click Find Jobs.
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Online: https://nordstrom.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/nordstrom_careers/job/Seattle-WA/Engineer-1---Customer_R-247390?source=Indeed
Base Pay: DOQ