Employer: Yakima Chief Hops
1. Demonstrate a powerful sense of internal customer service and strong work ethic to positively contribute to the company’s mission and vision.
2. Requires sound written and verbal communication skills; must be able to communicate proficiently to a non-technical audience.
3. Standard desktop support skills: troubleshooting, install, repair, desktops/laptops, wide a range of printing devices, multi-platform mobile devices, scan guns, etc.
4. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks within a high-pressure environment using creative problem solving skills for timely resolution of IS issues.
5. Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
6. Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
7. Ability to conduct research into software/hardware issues and new products as required.
8. Familiarity is preferred in the following areas:
a. Helpdesk ticketing software
b. Desktop enterprise application installations
c. Microsoft O365
d. Remote network access software (i.e. Citrix, web client deployment)
e. LAN/WAN administration
f. Anti-virus/anti-spam hardware and software
g. VoIP telephony
h. Digital video surveillance systems (CCTV)
i. Bar-coding and scanning systems
j. Video conferencing systems
Two-year degree strongly preferred, with emphasis in information systems-related coursework and/or at least 2 years’ equivalent work experience.
The Desktop Support Analyst is responsible for: three-tier support for over a multitude of platforms possessing a background in handling different software and hardware needs of computers and users; applies logic to quickly solve technical issues; provides great customer service to ALL customers; and develop and maintain a vast technical knowledge to remediate technical issues, both hardware and software with minimal supervision.
1. Provide technical support for hardware and software issues, including diagnosing and resolving problems with the ability to effectively communicate solutions by phone, email, and in person.
2. Provide technical support for IP/digital/analog phone repairs, adds, changes, and moves.
3. Train and assist staff in use of hardware and software, new user orientation, and coordinate any vendor provided training.
4. Creation of user profiles in AD and other software programs as required.
5. Conduct hardware and software configuration changes as designated by published best practice guidelines.
6. Assist with the procurement and inventory of equipment and software.
7. Serve as a liaison with vendors, consultants, and end users.
8. Create and update documentation for knowledge base.
9. Adhere to all company policies.
10. Remain vigilant in the pursuit and presentation of process improvement and enhanced efficiency.
11. Maintain sanitary and safe work environment.
12. Follow safety requirements.
13. May actively participate on company’s Safety Committee.
14. Ensure that company safety policies as well as federal, state and local safety and environmental regulations are observed.
15. Must have a complete understanding of company’s policies, SOPs, QPs, EPs, HACCP and cGMP to ensure quality, safety, efficiency and sustainability.
16. Must adhere to all company policies.
17. Examine documents, materials, and products and monitor work processes to assess completeness, accuracy and conformance to standards and specifications.
18. Follow all SOPs in each area.
19. Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager and/or designee.
Location: Sunnyside, WA
Application Method: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=25701&clientkey=D51E9348512510B87E83CE86A406F2E8
Base Pay: DOQ