Employer: The Neil Jones Food Company
E6- Designated Full Time - Union
Requisition ID: 1562
The Neil Jones Food Company is looking for an Electrician at our San Benito Foods facility in Hollister, CA. The Neil Jones Food Company processes superior quality, fresh-packed, vine-ripened California tomatoes and Pacific Northwest fruit. With headquarters in Vancouver, Washington, NJFC has been providing our nation’s discerning foodservice, retail, industrial and institutional customers the finest quality canned and pouched products for over 35 years. NJFC operates three production facilities: Northwest Packing in Vancouver, WA.; San Benito Foods, in Hollister, CA; and Tomatek in Firebaugh, CA.
Responsible for the construction, maintenance and repair of electric power lighting and communication systems of buildings, factories and transportation equipment. Maintains an orderly work area and assists inventory control as needed. Must ensure that Good Manufacturing Practices Policies (GMP’s), Safety, and Health Hazard Analysis and Critical Control (HACCP) procedures are being followed at all times.
- Wiring and installation of equipment and fixtures such as motors, generators, switches, circuit breakers, and fuse boxes
- Installs/troubleshoots electrical, electronic and pneumatic power/control systems from blueprints/schematics.
- Installing, programming, and troubleshooting PLC control Systems.
- Inspects wiring and fixtures for conformance to company specifications or local electrical codes.
- Inspect motors, switches, junction boxes, switch panels, circuit breakers, transformers, fuse panels, lighting, heating and power circuits. Make preventive and running repair and corrections
- Requires demonstrable competences with diagnostics, maintenance and troubleshooting, algebra, geometry and reading of diagrams and schematics.
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED) required and a completion of a four-year electrical apprenticeship program or 5 years of industrial electrical experience.
- Requires the ability to read, write and comprehend English fluently; bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- 401(k) Roth
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Numerous other voluntary products available
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, and other protected status under applicable law.
Location: Hollister, CA
Application Method: Online: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=3c4ef330-a51f-45a5-992c-aba7886306d5&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=399221&source=CC2&lang=en_US
Base Pay: DOQ