Mechanic/Service Technician – Agriculture, Farming Equipment:
Come grow with Agri-Service – things are better here! Earn competitive wages with reliable hourly pay instead of flat rates! Variety in what you repair, working on some of the largest equipment in the world and you won’t be stooped over a car hood, lying beneath a semi or working on the side of a highway! Plus, ag equipment is typically more open and accessible.
Here you can take pride in working for a dealership with full customer support & solutions from manufacturer to service/parts/sales teamwork. You can also enjoy the variety of working in a shop, field or customer location. We’re dedicated to a friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages learning and growth in a fast paced, busy environment.
Does all this and our values of safety, integrity, teamwork and challenge interest you? If yes, come join us at Agri-Service!
Location: Pasco, WA
Reports to: Service Manager
• Troubleshoot, service and repair a variety of Ag equipment, providing outstanding customer service through your interactions with customers, co-workers and vendors.
• Follow all customer care standards and provide customers with solutions.
• Repair equipment in shop, field or customer location.
• Utilize a computer/laptop to maintain service reports and other necessary paperwork.
• Communicate with customers and supervisors regarding equipment status.
• Maintain a service vehicle with appropriate tools.
• Manage time efficiently and work with minimal supervision.
• Advocate and exemplify safety and safe working habits using proper safety equipment not limited to hand, face and eye protection.
• Promote the Safety Culture of Agri-Service.
• Work extended hours with minimal notice.
• Accomplish training and participate in the company’s strategic programs and projects.
• Follow and promote company’s vision, mission, and values.
• Demonstrate an interest in expanding your current skillset.
• Complete all work in accordance with company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
• Other job-related and non-specific job-related functions as needed.
What Your Toolbox Includes:
• Mechanic/technician experience – two years’ experience in a related field preferred, background in ag equipment repair is a plus.
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with others through teamwork.
• Ability to competently use all mechanical and electronic diagnostic tools to complete repairs.
• Ability to find, understand and apply any technical information from computers, manuals of other guides.
• Ability to use computer systems for time entry, preparation of service reports and other necessary paperwork.
• Ability to work extended hours with minimal notice.
• Consistent attendance.
• Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
• Must provide own tools (financial assistance available).
• High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
• Must be able to communicate in English (speak, read, write, and comprehend).
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Must be able to accomplish any of the following for long periods of time: sit, walk, stand, climb stairs; reach, lean, twist with product/equipment; push and pull product/equipment.
• Must be able to meet all safety requirements for applicable safety policies.
• Note: exposure to extreme fumes, extreme temperatures, high noise level, and dirt.
What We Provide:
• Competitive hourly pay.
• Excellent benefits package.
• Outstanding company reputation.
• Great place to work – Friendly, collaborative, team culture that encourages your learning and growth.
• Ability to work alongside down-to-earth co-workers who value hard work and problem solving.
• Variety in what you repair, working on some of the largest equipment in the world.
• Varied work locations – shop, field, customer location.
• Opportunity to form ongoing relationships with farmer customers and satisfaction of helping them through your hard work and dedication.
We are proud to be one of the largest AGCO dealerships in North America! We sell, service and provide parts for our hardworking farmer customers' agriculture equipment needs including Fendt, Massey Ferguson, Challenger, Hesston and many additional lines.
We've been a successful business since 1990 and over the years have grown in geographic footprint, people, products and brands. We highly appreciate our valuable employees knowing they make us the great company that we are as we continue to build on our foundation of strong, dedicated, reliable service.
We proudly represent our core values of Safety, Integrity, Teamwork and Challenge and offer training, development and growth opportunities.
We are dedicated to the success of agriculture in America. We are friends, family, community and support system to the caretakers of the land--one farmer, one neighbor, one community at a time.
We are growing and want you to grow with us!
Mechanic, Service, Technician, Tech, Diesel, Agriculture, Farming, Ag, Heavy Equipment, Automotive, Trucking, Aviation.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. It is not intended be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees in this classification.
Reasonable accommodation requests for persons with disability may be submitted by email or U.S. Mail. If you require reasonable accommodation during any part of the hiring process, please submit requests to email@example.com or mail to:
Attn: VP, Human Resources
300 Agri-Service Way
Kimberly, ID 83341
Contact Person: Bonnie Rasmussen
Location: Pasco, WA
Application Method: Application
Base Pay: Dependent upon experience