Employer: Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc.
Class A Truck Driver (Local P&D) - Yakima, WA, USA
$25.47 Hourly, Full Time
Medical, Dental, Vacation, Pension
Peninsula Truck Lines, Inc. is a Pacific Northwest regional LTL carrier operating in Washington, Oregon and Idaho. Founded in 1951, our organization has established an outstanding reputation for quality services and credit for this goes to every one of our employees.
Local Pickup & Delivery Drivers work either day or swing shift driving a tractor/trailer combination delivering and picking up multiple shipments throughout the Yakima area.
- $25.47 per hour + overtime over 8 hours + additional $5.13/hr towards pension plan
- 100% Employer Paid Medical insurance for employee and dependents
- Vacation, sick leave and holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401k retirement plan
- Pension plan.
- Leadership that respects and values you and the work you do
- Minimum 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Hazmat, doubles/triples endorsements required within 90 days of hire date
- One year recent experience with doubles **preferred**
- No violation of the following during the 36-month period prior to date of hire:
- Conviction of an "at-fault" accident
- Reckless driving in any motor vehicle
- License suspension or revocation for more than 30 days
- No violation of the following during the 60-month period prior to date of hire:
- DUI or reckless driving in any motor vehicle
- No violations of DOT drug/alcohol requirements. Proof of SAP required for any violations
- Familiarity with area and good communication skills are an asset
- Must chain for inclement weather
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Online: https://peninsulatruck.applicantpro.com/jobs/1641605.html
Base Pay: $25.47 HR + pension and benefits, See above for details