Employer: Goldendale School District NO. 404
1. Experience with Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP.
2. Strong ability to troubleshoot and configure IP network, computers, servers and IP Printers.
3. Basic knowledge of analog/digital/VOIP phones systems. 4, Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Passion for problem-solving and the ability to plan ahead and utilize a variety of technical resources to follow through with IT issues all the way to resolution.
6. Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and multi-task with minimal supervision. 7, Possess strong interpersonal skills; ability to work independently and as a team.
8. Ability to interact with people at all levels of the organization and effectively communicate technical information to non-technical people.
9. Strong Networking skills; Network+ desired but not required.
10. Flexibility in work hours.
11. Fingerprinting is required.
12. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reports to: Director of Technology
The Technology Assistant is the first line of support for staff and students that require assistance in computer or software problems, network connectivity, printer assistance and/or peripheral issues. The primary responsibility is to provide technical support in person, phone, email, or remote connection, while prioritizing tasks in a professional working environment. The support staff must be friendly, self-motivated and maintain a positive attitude while working with all people and situations. This person will work in a complex networking environment.
1. Configuring, deploying, and troubleshooting computers/servers in a windows AD environment.
2. Termination of cats and Cat 6 Network Cables as well as wall jacks and patch panels.
3. Basic configuration and troubleshooting of 802.Ub/g/n/ac wireless networks.
4. Assist with project management in the overall implementation of technology throughout the district.
5. Maintain a variety of technology equipment and programs for staff and students, including program and application updates (e.g. computer labs, printer/copiers, software applications) to ensure proper functionality for all.
6. Assist in maintaining, enhancing and supporting various Windows, Google Chrome and some IOS devises.
7. Ability to read technical manuals and learn from research and written instruction.
8. Use Server Administrative Tools such as AD, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS and Google Admin.
9. Adding, removing, or updating user account information in AD and Google Apps (such as resetting passwords, Creating Accounts).
10, Working in our ticket system (Spice Works) Answering tickets in a reasonable amount of time and/or escalating to a higher level if unable to solve.
11. Assist in administering the district's e-rate program.
12. Will be responsible for maintaining district level inventory for the technology department.
13. Maintain confidentiality concerning district and student records.
14. Other duties as assigned.
Working Conditions & Physical Requirements:
School building work setting, office environment. Travel required between locations regularly. Requires standing, walking, sitting, crawling in enclosed spaces, outdoors work. Writing and finger/keying dexterity required.
Terms of Employment: Salary and work year to be established by the Board.
Performance of this position will be evaluated annually in accordance with the provisions of the Board's policy on evaluation of classified personnel.
GOLDENDALE SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 404
Thank you for your interest in employment with the Goldendale School District.
Classified positions require Fingerprints and WSP Criminal History Background Check (we provide the forms).
Certificated positions require a Washington State Teaching Certificate.
School Counselor positions require a Washington State Educational Staff Associated (ESA) certificate.
If interested in becoming a Bus Driver; training program is available.
Please mail completed application and all materials to:
Goldendale School District Administration Office
Attn: Human Resources
604 East Brooks
Goldendale WA 98620
Fax: (509) 773-6028
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Alexis Ladiges
Location: Goldendale, WA
Application Method: See above details to apply and required documents
Base Pay: DOQ