Employer: Stemilt Growers LLC
IT Cell Phone Administrator Ref #21-03
3135 WAREHOUSE RD
WENATCHEE, WA, 98801
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Location: Information Technology Department; Admin Building
Working Shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hours & Work Days: Monday – Friday; May vary depending on production; with high possibilities of overtime.
This position is an administrative role in the area of enterprise cellular devices. It requires organization skills and attention to detail. The primary role is managing and accounting for the corporate cellular assets.
· Main contact for all service issues regarding the corporate cellular devices
o iPhones, iPads, MiFi cellular modems, and Cellular Aircards for “Internet of Things” (IoT devices)
· Administer the Mobile Device Management Server for the corporate cellular assets (AirWatch – Workspace One)
· Manage the inventory of cellular Assets and accessories
· Interface with the Service Providers to make changes as needed
· Generate regular reports and send them to the budget owners
· Work within the IT team to implement technical projects in the area of the cellular devices
· May also be asked to assist with changes to other telecom services and PBX maintenance tasks including the following:
o Voice Mail Resets
o Troubleshoot user issues
o Date/Time changes
· Submit purchase requisitions pertaining to Telecom related duties
· Other support duties as assigned
Competitive Benefit Package which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Insurance, 401 K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, and other benefits. EOE AA.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
· Very strong customer service orientation.
· Strong communication skills.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred.
· Experience with AirWatch/ Workspace One preferred
· PBX Experience a plus
· Experience managing iPhones/mobile devices/cellular services
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite operating on Windows
Applications must be submitted by February 5th, 2021.
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Base Pay: DOQ