Field Service Engineer - Industrial Automation
Location: Seattle, WA
Department: Field Service
Type: Full TimeMin. Experience: Entry Level
Traveling, meeting customers, hands-on troubleshooting, and working with a great team. Our Industrial Automation team is growing very quickly, keeping pace with the most dynamic industries in the country such as E-Commerce and Data Centers. We’re looking for people who think critically, communicate effectively, and love seeing a project to completion. You’ll be traveling regionally and across the country, doing programming and troubleshooting of systems and more. Is your inner child screaming yet? Programming and fixing cutting-edge smart automation equipment, while getting to travel to exciting new places - your dream job is right in front of you! If you like to sleep in your own bed each night, this is NOT the job for you. This is a terrific opportunity for someone looking to have a fresh start in a new industry, or continue to build a career.
Military/Veteran friendly employer. When surveyed, our military/veteran employees overwhelmingly valued having a job with a sense of purpose, traveling, and appreciated the high standards/expectations of our work.
A snapshot of what we offer:
- Paid training
- Laptop and iPhone provided for use
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Life, matching 401k)
- Vacation time upon completion of training & "Take-as-you-need-it"-Vacation after 18 months of employment
- 5% salary increase at 6 months of employment
- Annual performance-based pay increases
- $12,000 Dedication Bonus after 3 years of employment
- Catastrophe Fund to aid ProAutomated employees impacted by major events
- A private company that listens to employees and takes their suggestions seriously
Candidate requirements to set you up for success:
- Two or four-year degree (technical field preferred) OR three+ years of electrical, field service or lighting experience
- Desire to travel - this job is 100% travel. Typical schedule is 10 days on, 4 days off.
- Must live, or being to relocate to, within 30 miles of a major airport
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Project management experience for project lengths between 1 week and 6 months
- Ability to think clearly and logically through complex situations
- Comfortable adapting to same-day and next-day changes to project scope and location
- Must be authorized to work in the US for US positions
- Recommended: PLC Experience or Education
What you will love doing:
- Overseeing installation team and managing project timelines
- Ensuring systems are installed correctly (sensors & equipment are calibrated and wired properly)
- Addressing and solving problems with confidence
- Simple field programming & testing
- Training customers on how to operate the system
Interested in finding out more about ProAutomated? Please visit the About Us page of our website.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.proautomated.com/careers
Base Pay: DOQ