Employer: Central Paving
Who We Are
Central Paving, LLC was founded in 2009 by the Greear family of Ellensburg, WA. We are seeking qualified crew members for our property development crew in Ellensburg, WA. Central Paving is currently experiencing rapid growth and is looking for quality people to join our team.
Summary of Responsibilities
Crew members have these skills and experience:
Fabricates, constructs, and repairs structural woodwork and wood products by following blueprints, drawings, and oral instructions; using carpentry tools and equipment.
* Produces carpentry products and services by following standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments.
* Determines material requirements and dimensions of structure or fixture to be fabricated by studying blueprints, sketches, or building plans.
* Maintains carpentry supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
* Prepares layout by following carpentry procedures for fabrication of counters, cabinets, benches, partitions, floors, doors, and building framework and trim, using rule, framing square, and calipers.
* Constructs, repairs, and installs structure or fixture by marking cutting and assembly lines on materials; shaping materials to measurements; assembling and fastening cut and shaped materials; using carpenter's hand tools, power tools, and woodworking machinery.
* Complies with federal, state, and local building codes by adhering to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Conserves carpentry resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Ensures operation of carpentry equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Provides carpentry information by answering questions and requests.
* Maintains continuity among carpentry work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Attention to Detail, Planning, Power Tools, Conceptual Skills, Supply Management, Basic Safety, Equipment Maintenance, Presenting Technical Information, Judgment, Customer Service
Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
Proficiency in English
Focus on safety and quality
Ability to lift a minimum of 100 lbs
Self motivated and punctual
- This position has a wage range of $18-$30/hour depending on experience and job performance.
- Opportunities for promotion, career advancement, and year-round employment
- Highly Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance (Employee & Family)
- Retirement with Company Matching
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Weekly Direct Deposit Payroll
The applicant must submit to a background check, drug test, E-Verify and driving record check.
How To Apply
Please fill out an application at https://www.centralpavingllc.com/careers/
Location: Ellensburg, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/trd/d/kittitas-carpenter-framer/7267323625.html
Base Pay: DOQ