Employer: NORPAC (North Pacific Paper Company)
Maintenance Mechanical (M&E) Technician
From its world-class manufacturing facility in Longview WA., NORPAC delivers a broad range of high-quality papers to customers across the United States and around the world. NORPAC makes high-quality and environmentally conscious copy paper and printing paper grades.
NORPAC is looking for experienced Maintenance (M&E) Technician
Job Duties & Qualifications -
General Requirements Include:
- demonstrated ability to work safely and comply with safety procedures
- excellent team and communication skills
- ability to work without direct supervision
- strong interest in learning other crafts
- basic computer skills
- willingness to work in a hot, humid and noisy environment
- For this position, you must have a journey-level rating or equivalent millwright or mechanical experience plus at minimum two years of experience working in a continuous process industry in a maintenance role.
- Must have multi-craft experience which includes knowledge/skills in most of the following: lubrication, welding, basic electrical, hydraulics, print reading, bearing assembly and mounting, precision assembly and fitting, rigging, shop fabrication, layout and alignment, troubleshooting and machine shop.
Previous work experience working in paper or pulp mill maintenance is a plus.
- Hourly wage starts at $38.08 and typically increases to top rate of $42.50 after 6 months based on time and performance.
- NORPAC offers a highly competitive benefit package.
Location: Longview, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=17229&clientkey=F2206602DDBC5321A795F8750B0E3D82
Base Pay: Online: Hourly wage starts at $38.08 and typically increases to top rate of $42.50 after 6 months based on time and performance.