Employer: Farwest Fabricators
About the Position:
Under limited supervision, must be able to set up and operate different types of machine tools such as manual Mill’s, CNC Mill’s, drill presses, lathes, etc., on machining operations of moderate complexity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice:
• Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, bills of materials, and other written instructions of procedures to accurately manufacture equipment and products.
• Utilize measuring tools such as Tape measure, Calipers, Micrometers, Height Gauges, Pin Gauges, etc.
• Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
• Identify product defects and complete appropriate documentation when defects are identified.
• Maintain a clean and safe work area.
• Make proper adjustments to both tool and work offsets to manufacture parts to print
• Make Basic Speed and Feed adjustments to ensure proper surface finish
• Communicate with inspection to ensure parts are made to print in accordance with ISO standards
Contact Person: Lori Dockins
Phone: 509 453-1663
Application Method: Email: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ