Employer: Farwest Fabricators
About the Position: Uses arc or gas welding equipment together with atmospheric control equipment to fabricate and assemble metal parts and products following prescribed methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to play layout procedures.
• Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
• Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
• Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts to be welded.
• Align components using calipers, rulers, etc., and clamp pieces.
• Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
• Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
Contact Person: Lori Dockins
Phone: 509 453-1663
Location: Moxee, WA
Application Method: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Base Pay: DOQ