Employer: Stemilt Growers LLC
Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Location: Information Technology Department; Admin Building
Working Shift: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hours & Work Days: Monday – Friday; May vary depending on production; with high possibilities of overtime.
Current Stemilt employees if interested may apply in the Human Resource Department.
External applicants if interested may apply online at www.stemilt.com
This position is a support role in the enterprise communications systems. It requires organization skills and attention to detail. The primary role is managing and accounting for the corporate cellular devices for the enterprise.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
Must have 1 year of experience.
Experience and/or aptitude troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
· Very strong customer service orientation.
· Strong communication skills.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish).
· Experience with AirWatch/ Workspace One
· Experience managing iPhones/mobile devices/cellular services
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite operating on Windows
· Main contact for all service issues regarding the corporate cellular devices
o iPhones, iPads, MiFi cellular modems, and Cellular Aircards for “Internet of Things” (IoT devices)
· Administer the Mobile Device Management Server for the corporate cellular assets (AirWatch – Workspace One)
· Manage the inventory of cellular Assets
· Interface with the Service Providers to make changes as needed
· Generate regular reports and send them to the budget owners
· Operate the PACOM key card access system and distribute key cards to employees as directed by management
· Manage the inventory and distribution of physical keys
· May also be asked to assist with changes to other telecom services and PBX maintenance tasks including the following:
o Voice Mail Resets
o Troubleshoot user issues
o Date/Time changes
· Submit purchase requisitions pertaining to Telecom related duties
· Other support duties as assigned
Competitive Benefit Package which includes: Medical, Dental, Prescription Insurance, 401 K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, and other benefits. EOE AA.
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Base Pay: DOQ