Employer: FarWest Fabricators
Uses arc or gas welding equipment together with atmospheric control equipment to fabricate and assemble metal parts and products following prescribed methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties, responsibilities, and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Read blueprints and drawings and take or read measurements to play layout procedures.
• Determine the appropriate welding equipment or method based on requirements.
• Set up components for welding according to specifications (e.g. cut material with powered saws to match measurements)
• Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts to be welded.
• Align components using calipers, rulers, etc., and clamp pieces.
• Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead).
• Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws.
• Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety.
Location: Moxee, WA
Application Method: https://yakima.craigslist.org/mnu/d/parker-welder/7260610158.html
Base Pay: DOQ