Employer: Best Plumbing
Reports To: Service Supervisor
FLSA Status: Exempt
- SUMMARY: -
Cleans drainage systems in residential homes or commercial buildings by performing the following
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Diagnose drain issues using inspection tools and maps.
• Clean drains using proper protocols and safety practices.
• Safely use equipment like electric snakes, high-velocity water jets, and sewer cameras for inspecting
• Complete paperwork.
• Collect payment from customers.
• Maintain drain machines in working order.
• Utilizes strong customer service skills to communicate and maintain relationships with clients and
• Attends service meetings.
• Maintains truck inventory, cleanliness, and organization.
• Practices safe driving habits.
• Prepare bids, negotiate contracts, inform customers of contract terms and conditions, fill out additional
documents, write summaries and reports, and collect payments.
• Follow through on designated customer follow up process.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities.
- QUALIFICATIONS -
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; two years related experience and/or training plumbing or pipefitting.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS:
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving record.
- Washington Apprentice card or higher journey level not required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Strong communication, time management, problem solving and customer service skills.
- Technical competence in drain cleaning.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen.
- WORKING CONDITIONS -
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often required to stand, walk, sit, crawl, stoop, crouch, and
kneel. The employee will often reach with hands and arms and use their hands to grasp, handle, or feel. The
employee will often be required to talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 lbs.,
occasionally be required to lift up to 50 lbs. and will seldom be required to lift up to 100 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to wet or humid conditions (nonweather), airborne particles associated with demolition, and outdoor weather conditions, depending on client site.
In residential and commercial job sites the noise level is usually moderate.
Location: Seattle, WA
Application Method: How To Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include: The job you are applying for Your resume A few sentences about yourself and why you feel you are a good fit for the position.
Base Pay: DOQ