Employer: American Heating, Inc.
Job Type: Full-Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: 2 Years or equivalent trade school.
Specialty: Commercial HVAC
Willing to Travel
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
American Heating, Inc. is a Portland, OR based HVAC firm. Serving industrial and commercial customers since 1974, we pride ourselves on both our quality of work and our close relationships with our customers. Our reputation in the Northwest has helped us become an established industry leader in Oregon and southwest Washington.
This is a Service Technician position in our commercial Service Department.
The right candidate will have excellent technical skills and outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. This person must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and must also possess a high degree of integrity and the ability to analyze a variety of problems and work independently. This position requires mature judgment and initiative. Time management and organizational skills are also essential.
• Minimum of 2 years of commercial HVAC experience is required or equivalent trade school.
• Experience with project organization, crew efficiency and quality control is required.
• Quality diagnostic and repair skills are a must.
• Knowledge of VAV systems is a plus.
• Experience with building controls/Direct Digital Controls is a plus.
• Experience with hydronic systems including pumps and chillers is a plus.
• CFC card is required.
• Commercial and industrial HVAC/R service, maintenance and repairs.
• Will work directly with customers, fellow Service Technicians, and office staff.
Please be advised that all candidates:
• Must have a valid drivers license
• Be able to pass drug screening
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Retirement Benefit
• Paid vacations and holidays
• Company vehicle
• Company provided cell phone
Contact Person: Matt Nelson
Location: Portland, OR
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOQ