Employer: Jubilant HollisterStier LLC
Process Technician- SVP Manufacturing, Compounding - Swing shift
LOCATION: Spokane, WA, USA
COMPANY: Jubilant HollisterStier Spokane
Jubilant HollisterStier LLC provides a complete range of services to support the pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical industries. The Allergy business is a worldwide leader in the manufacture of allergenic extracts, targeted primarily at treating allergies and asthma. Jubilant HollisterStier is also a nationally recognized contract manufacturer of sterile injectable vials, and lyophilized products. Jubilant HollisterStier is owned by Jubilant Life Sciences.
The Process Technician IV works in highly controlled areas and follows specific procedures for insuring product is properly compounded and preserving the sterility of aseptically manufactured products. The primary function of position is to perform all compounding duties to support SVP1 and SVP2 aseptic fill lines.
Essential responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operate all pieces of equipment within the compounding area. (Tanks, mixers, pumps)
- Perform equipment staging and post run activities for scheduled production run.
- Compound the various solutions manufactured in the SVP area.
- Utilize measurement devices such as scales, pH meters, and dissolved Oxygen meters.
- Perform accurately basic arithmetic functions including calculation of percentages.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures while performing all job functions.
- Document accurately production processes on issued paperwork and equipment logs.
- Acts safely protecting self, others, property and product.
- Works with pressurized systems, i.e., air, stream, and hot water
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate of Science desired.
- Ability to perform basic math required (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages and ratios)
- Experience in chemical compounding and pharmaceutical production helpful.
- Manufacturing production and equipment operation experience is desired.
- Pharmaceutical and FDA Regulated Industry Experience desired.
- Mechanical aptitude required.
- Must be able to work swing shift Monday – Thursday.
- Ability to work overtime required.
- Physical Requirements: Ability to lift up to 70 pounds. Prolonged standing. Exposure to Latex and other allergens. Confined spaces. Pushing and pulling.
Jubilant HollisterStier is a great place to grow!
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today!
Jubilant HollisterStier is an EEO/AA Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
If you require assistance applying for a position, please contact our HR Department at:
Location: Spokane, WA
Application Method: Online: https://jubilantcareer.jubl.com/JubilantCareersPortal/job_desc.html?jobId=22463&jobCnt=USA
Base Pay: DOQ