Reliability Electronics Technician
Keytronic is a team-based, supportive environment where everyone is able to feel encouraged and supported. We provide opportunities for growth through seminars, certifications, on-the-job training, and career advancement. Our team and employees are proud of our product diversity and team environment. We are an international company where you will do something different every day in our fast-paced work environment, but we are always finding ways to create something new and be innovative.
We encourage you to apply for this position if you enjoy being challenged, working in a dynamic work setting, and being a part of a team that creates products that drive our world, while providing an innovative workplace with deep camaraderie, compelling product diversity, and resources to build your career.
Keytronic provides competitive salaries and benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long Term Disability, Vacation, Holidays, Tuition Reimbursement, and 401K. We also have a company provided wellness program because we care about the wellbeing of our employees inside and outside of the workplace. We organize volunteer opportunities, company activities, and all-employee meetings to show we value our employees and the community around us!
In the Reliability Electronics Technician position you will develop and execute reliability and environmental test plans for production development, process development and outside business. Executes environmental test plans, transportation test plans, vibration and shock test plans and humidly test plans per industry standards. Perform ALT, HALT, DVT, and other reliability testing for new product development, along with qualifying product for release to manufacturing. Create Excel spreadsheets to capture and graph test data. Capture photos of all test processes and import into final MS Word report along with data and graphs to support customer test protocols and nationals test standards.
(Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Design and build test fixtures for reliability and environmental testing.
- Program and run reliability and environmental test equipment.
- Write technical reports.
- Support product and process development activities.
- Perform chamber verification and calibration along with preventative maintenance.
- Proficiency in CAD would be beneficial.
- Experience with Mill, Lathe and general steel fabrication equipment would be beneficial.
- Attends meetings as needed to support organization activity.
- Interfaces with customers as required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned, to achieve corporate and departmental objectives.
- Associates degree’s in electronics or mechanical engineering from a college or technical school.
- Minimum of five years progressive experience in product testing and technical report generation.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Ability to use digital voltmeter, soldering iron, hand tools, and other electrical testing/repair/design equipment.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra, geometry, and statistical analysis.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedure manuals, customer protocols, national test standards, schematics, BOM’s, ECN’s, and PCO’s.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, with the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously in a timely manner in a fast-paced environment.
- Sound written and oral communication skills; must be able to write and understand routine reports, follow oral and written instructions, and speak effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and work with diverse groups of people.
- Must have knowledge of use and operation of standard office equipment and be familiar with commonly used email, Internet, word processing, databases and spreadsheets.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and materials. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Experience in Contract Manufacturing and EMS industry desired with an emphasis in supporting an offshore manufacturing facility.
The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers, handle or feel objects, talk, hear, and see. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, stand, walk, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, or reach with hands and arms. The environment is fast-paced; time pressured, and requires accuracy. The employee will regularly multi-task between projects, be required to move throughout the office building, and effectively communicate. The normal environment is quiet and typical of an open cubical setting with some areas that may be louder at times.
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required by all incumbents, and all job descriptions are subject to change to accommodate business necessity. In support of Keytronic goals some incumbents may perform other duties as assigned.
In addition, all Keytronic employees are expected to:
- Promote teamwork and cooperative effort
- Help train and give guidance to other KeyTronicEMS employees
- Maintain a clean, safe, and unobstructed work area
- Provide customers with the highest quality of products and service
- Understand and apply appropriate quality improvement processes
Keytronic is an EOE/M/W/VET/Disabilities employer.
Location: Spokane Valley, WA
Application Method: Online: https://www.paycomonline.net/v4/ats/web.php/jobs/ViewJobDetails?job=15320&clientkey=E743E40FDD9D861C31A7801CBB5685EE
Base Pay: DOQ