Employer: Design Service Corporation
What You Will Be Doing:
* Programming, and commissioning industrial controls systems consisting of PLC software, Motion Control software and HMI screens for a variety of clients across different industries. Training on new controls will be provided.
* You will be responsible for developing the code from scratch for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), Motion Controllers, installing the code, and completing on-site debugging and commissioning on the plant floor at client locations.
* You will also be supporting existing code on a multitude of different controllers.
* Traveling to customer facilities to complete the installation, start-up, and training of completed systems.
* Traveling to customer facilities for refresh training and machine controls retrofits.
* 2+ years of Controls Engineering/PLC Programming experience.
* Must be able to create code/write PLC/HMI programs from scratch.
* Proficiency in electronic circuits a plus.
* Some Visual Basic / Visual Studio experience needed.
* Must be willing to travel (mostly US based) for on-site installation, debugging, and Training
Contact Person: John Gange
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: DOE