Employer: Cascade Medical Center
IT Systems Admin
The IT System Administrator will play a key role in the design, configuration, and management of the
server and network infrastructure, including Servers, AD, FortiGate firewalls, switches, wireless
networks, and various 3rd party applications. Other responsibilities include planning, monitoring, and
evaluating server and workstation systems' performance and making recommendations for
improvements/upgrades. The role will require supporting end user needs and issues. The IT Systems
Administrator will also maintain relationships/work with vendors and consultants on projects and
technical support issues. Additionally, the role will require heavy interaction the EMR (Electronic Medical
Chief Operating Officer/Chief Information Officer
1. Provide outstanding customer service
2. Provide Level 1, 2 and 3 support for all staff and systems
3. Configure and install new servers and network equipment
4. Responsible for general Windows server system management and network administration, security
management, and status monitoring
5. Troubleshoot network and server hardware, software, and connectivity issues; provide problem
management and ownership
6. Perform installation and configuration of server hardware and software as needed
7. Configure, manage and support Microsoft 365 across the company
8. Responsible for maintaining the company information security by applying and managing a tight security
policy on firewalls, Active Directory, and Microsoft 365 environments
9. Develop and maintain programs, scripts, and procedures for the automation of system administration
10. Document server and systems processes, policies, and procedures. Provide change, configuration, and
release management for the production environment to maintain compliance with HIPPA requirements
11. Install, configure, diagnose, repair, maintain, and upgrade all hardware and related software while
ensuring optimal workstation performance
Will adhere to CM policies, procedures, standards of business conduct and demonstrate shared values within all
areas of job performance at all times.
• Experience in Microsoft 365 administration, OneDrive for Business, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams,
Microsoft online application suite, Microsoft 365 desktop suite, Email security (Mimecast preferred),
Understanding of healthcare workflows, systems and integrations, PowerShell scripting, Windows
desktop environment (Windows10), Cloud-based VOIP (Zultys preferred), Networking infrastructure
management (LAN/WAN/WLAN), Endpoint security, Hyper-V administration, Windows server
administration - 2008+, Server Roles: Active Directory, DHCP/DNS, Group Policy, File Print Services,
Backup Administrator (experience in Veeam is a plus), Enterprise Wireless
• 5 Years system administration in a healthcare environment, well consider non healthcare experience
• Advanced understanding of how EMR systems interface
Professional Expectations - Shared Values
Cascade Medical's (CM) mission is to provide a consistent, excellent patient experience. To achieve
this mission, CM has established values and behavioral standards that are required to be met for each
Commitment—We demonstrate our pursuit of individual and organizational development by always
going above and beyond to find the answer, discover the cause, and advocate the most appropriate
course of action.
Community—We demonstrate our effectiveness and quality care in complete transparency with each
other and in line with the broader values of our Medical Center.
Empowerment—We prove our promise to patients and our dedication to both organization and
community through the manner in which we empower each other and carry out each action.
Integrity—We set a strong example of behavioral and ethical standards by demonstrating our
accountability to patient needs and our devotion to performing alongside one another as we exhibit our
high standards each and every day.
Quality—We demonstrate an exceptional and enduring commitment to excellence. We are devoted to
processes and systems that align our actions to excellence, compassion and effectiveness on a daily
Respect—We embrace equality on a daily basis through positive, personal interactions and recognize
the unique value within each of our colleagues, patients and ourselves.
Transparency—We demonstrate complete openness by providing clear, timely and trusting information
that shapes the health, safety, well-being and stability of each other and our community.
Base Pay: DOQ