Employer: Soelberg, Durrett & Associates, PS
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system and client confidentiality.
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
* Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
* Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
* Assist with real estate property management coordinating repairs, receiving rent, entering data in the computer.
Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Contact Person: Maurcio Peralta
Location: Yakima, WA
Application Method: Email
Base Pay: $15 HR