I&C Commissioning Technician
Your Job Purpose:
As an I&C Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a global facility in Hillsboro, Oregon.
The I&C Commissioning Technician will participate as a member of the project team working with the client I&C System Owners to ensure accurate and complete project deliverables are provided by the contracted workforce
Your Job Responsibilities:
• De-installation of field devices, de-termination, and re-termination of associated I/O per Point Management Database
• Taking PLCs in and out of service and commissioning.
• Ensure equipment and overall system OAT / FAT process meets expectations.
• Provide QA/QC on PLC Panels and field devices.
• Review with System Owner and provide technical verification of hardware and instrument installations per design documents.
• Review SI OAT documentation and conduct FATs on behalf of client.
• Inspect for quality of completed PLC panel hardware and instrumentation installations.
• Calibration on various instrumentation (Pressure, Temperature, Level, Control Valves)
• The successful candidate will have time served I&C trades experience or a diploma in I&C Engineering
• Understanding Allen Bradley PLCs, I/O and Ethernet communication networks.
• Ability to coordinate/interpret P&ID’s and SOO’s.
• Understanding of overall system installation from a construction implementation standpoint.
• Troubleshooting of field devices and control hardware and software.
• Shall have experience with all types of instrumentation including Flow, Pressure, Temperature, Humidity, Control Valves, AFD’s etc. installation, calibrations, and application.
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision Coverage
• Paid Time Off
• Parental leave
• Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
• Education assistance/ Tuition reimbursement
• Employee discounts
• Life/AD&D Insurance
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in North America and Europe for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is renowned for engineering expertise in the construction of facilities in the Semiconductor, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Datacenter sectors.
For more information on this I&C Commissioning Technician job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +1 781 539 5250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Contact Person: Aoife Burns
Location: Hillsboro, OR
Application Method: Please send resume to: email@example.com
Base Pay: DOQ